What I Believe: Few issues affect the lives and well-being of a nation’s citizens more than the health of its economy. As someone with a financial background, I understand that a strong economy is directly correlated with sound fiscal policies. I wholeheartedly believe that free, fair, and open markets, the return and growth of American jobs, and the elimination of barriers that obstruct economic vitality are the building blocks for a strong and prosperous future for generations to come.
I support economic policies of low taxes, deregulation, affordable plentiful energy produced in America, and fair trade and I will advocate for legislation that focuses on these as the key economic drivers of our economy. I am committed to policy initiatives that maintain and grow American jobs for American workers.
The replacement of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) with the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) will usher in a new era of free and fair trade that prioritizes American workers, farmers, and businesses
Why I Believe It: The primary key to sustained economic growth is very simple: take less of our citizens’ hard-earned resources, and let them control how their money is spent, saved, or invested. Continuing to reduce regulations on businesses and eliminating useless red tape, while empowering the American entrepreneurial spirit, is crucial for economic freedom and prosperity.
Solutions I Will Focus On: As your representative, I will work to:
- – Help cultivate an economic and regulatory environment that facilitates entrepreneurial development and business growth
- – Maintain and expand the President’s tax cuts for individuals and businesses
- Streamline and simplify the burdensome federal tax code
- – Identify and reduce, through legislation, needless regulations that increase costs, create barriers to entry, diminish productivity, and inhibit economic growth
- – Continue policies that have resulted in American energy independence
- – Ensure the United States expands free and fair trade and promotes open markets
- – Confront and penalize foreign governments, like China, for the theft of American intellectual property
- – Protect American jobs for American workers by reforming our immigration policies and creating more incentives for companies to bring manufacturing jobs back to the U.S.
- – Preserve the “Right to Work” for all Americans, and prohibit unions from holding workers hostage thru mandatory dues or membership
- Ensure the slogan “Made in the USA” continues to be a standard of excellence throughout the world